Learning through Landscapes is the UK charity dedicated to enhancing outdoor learning and play for children.
Learning through Landscapes surveys of schools who have improved their grounds demonstrate the benefits:
- 85% of teachers said it resulted in more creative learning and environmental awareness.
- 85% said that healthy active play had increased.
- 65% observed improved attitudes to learning.
- 73% said behaviour had improved
- 64% reported reduced bullying
- 84% reported improved social interaction
More information, the opportunity to join Learning through Landscapes free of charge, access to free of charge educational resources and information about valuable CPD opportunities here.