The following training, delivered by Michelle Kelly and Julie Smith (Early Years Consultants) is available to practitioners working with the EYFS:
- BC 1004/05 – Outdoor learning and play training
30 April 2012 – Rising Stars Children’s Centre
- BC1004/06 – Outdoor learning and play training
2 May 2012 – Hoyland Common Children’s Centre
- BC1004/08 – Outdoor learning and play training
16 June 2012 – Secret Garden Children’s Centre
- To understand the concept of quality outdoor learning and play
- To identify collections of resources that will support the development of outdoor learning.
- To enable practitioners to identify priorities for developing outdoor learning in their own setting.
Please note: to benefit fully from this session practitioners need to be dressed for working outdoors.
More information available from Amy Thornton t: 01226 775921 e: email@example.com